- Make securing a fair global agreement to tackle climate change the main foreign policy priority because of its central role in driving civil war and involuntary migration.
- Support democratisation of the UN through abolishing the permanent seats on the Security Council.
- Scrap all nuclear weapons, including Trident and any proposed replacement.
- Halt all military cooperation with, and sales of arms to, countries involved in internal repression.
- Write off and write down unpayable debt, avoid paternalistic aid, and secure the rights of indigenous First Nation peoples.
- Increase the overseas aid budget from 0.7% to 1% of GDP.
- Promote fair trade and effective regulation of UK companies operating abroad.
Peace & Defence