• Take climate change seriously and make a fair global agreement to keep within 2 degrees of warming the main foreign policy priority.
• Phase out fossil-fuel based energy generation and nuclear power.
• Ban all UK fracking operations.
• Invest in a public programme of renewable generation, flood defences and building insulation.
• Aim to recycle 70% of domestic waste by 2020 as a move towards a zero-waste system.
• Improve protection for animals.
• Foster and support organic agriculture, sustainable land management and the organic food market.
Other relevant policies;
Food and Agriculture
Local Planning & the Built Environment
Marine and Coastal
Natural Resources & Waste Management