- VIDEO: Full BBC Somerset General Election debate, featuring Theo Simon Watch Theo and other candidates from around Somerset answer audience questions on BBC Somerset this morning. https://www.facebook.com/bbcsomerset/videos/1511225158948580/?hc_ref=PAGES_TIMELINE
- VIDEO: Theo at BBC Somerset – ‘We need to make a resilient and prosperous Somerset for our young people’ https://www.facebook.com/bbcsomerset/videos/1509762845761478/
- Listen to Theo debate other candidates in live radio show tomorrow (Tues 6th June) 10am Tune in to BBC Radio Somerset tomorrow (Tue 6th June) at 10am for a live debate with Theo and other ...
- VIDEO: Theo talks about the need to conserve what’s most important Theo challenges conservatives with a small ‘c’ to vote Green for a future to be proud of! https://www.facebook.com/SFGreens/videos/1948208425410333/
- VIDEO: Theo at the Packhorse Fair, Bruton. “People are excited about the ideas they are going to be voting for” Theo Simon spreads the Green message at the Packhorse Fair this Monday – this election is an opportunity for us to ...
- VIDEO: “We need to extend the democratic debate, not suspend it” Theo’s message on the suspension of election campaigning and cancellation of the Martock Hustings. “In times of national emergency, we need ...
@the_sidecarist @jayBeNimble @PhilipPullman @CroneInAMillion Gender dysphoria is obviously real. People with male bodies identifying as female is not consistent with reality, and many professionals are only suspending their disbelief because there have been serious consequences for those who don't I'm afraid.
I’m Theo, Green Party candidate for the Somerton and Frome parliamentary constituency in the 2017 General Election.
I am standing for a greener, fairer Somerset and real democracy for our people. It’s time we had a local voice in Westminster to speak up for the needs of the WHOLE community. We in the South West have massive untapped potential to build a resilient, green economy fit for the 21st century.
We can have homes and hope for our youth, locally harvested renewable energy for jobs and power, sustainable farms for our food and a decent share of the wealth for our public services – but we need someone in Parliament who will fight to make it happen.
The future is now, and it’s Green. Let’s start building it!